Mupcake Update

>> Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have now eaten a Thin Mint Mupcake. I have two notes to make:

3 cookies was not enough. You get the smell of the mint, but not much taste. Either up the number of cookies, or add some mint flavoring.

20 minutes in my oven made the top crust exactly like brownies, but the inside of the Mupcake was sort of slightly undercooked cake. The rack in my oven is on the top, which I keep forgetting about when it's cool enough to move down again, so that might be part of the problem. But I'm personally more into brownies than cake, so I'm contemplating trying the batter in a thin layer in a square dish instead of Mupcakes and see what happens.

Another day though.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Life is about changes; transitions from one place to another, from one purpose to another, from one being to another. They say that the person you are today is a completely different person from who you were ten years ago and who you'll be ten years from now. So far, at the age of 33, I've had four major transitions in my life which redefined who I am. Two years into the results of the most recent transition I am again - still - exploring how God is shaping me. Over the next few months I hope to review my past and set goals for the future, and embrace the next adventure of rediscovering me.

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP