Finito... for now

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have just turned in my final paper for this term. I bid a fond 'adieu' to Intro to Education, and a not-fond-at-all 'GET AWAY' to Multicultural Biases in Sociology. (Real name changed to protect the guilty.) I have three days of non-school in which to make our house acceptable unto the Fire Marshall, and then Monday I get started on EDUC 1002, aka Pioneers and Philosophies of Education. Yes, I'm done with two, and only picking up one. It's a harder class though, lots of names and dates, and I was horrid with just regular Philosophy class, so we'll see. I'll have the time of two classes this term to spend on it so hopefully it'll even out.

I'm in a Walden program that runs on 12-week quarters, containing two 6-week terms. I started half way (Term 2) through Summer Quarter, so I took classes for 6 weeks then had a week off and started the current term (it's technically not done until Sunday night). I don't have a break between this term and next because they're the two terms within Fall Quarter. I do get a week off between quarters, which usefully falls over the week of Thanksgiving. Huzzah! Christmas might be tricky, but I'll be making a special effort to work ahead.

So now I'm off to focus on not thinking about school. Maybe I'll watch a movie!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Life is about changes; transitions from one place to another, from one purpose to another, from one being to another. They say that the person you are today is a completely different person from who you were ten years ago and who you'll be ten years from now. So far, at the age of 33, I've had four major transitions in my life which redefined who I am. Two years into the results of the most recent transition I am again - still - exploring how God is shaping me. Over the next few months I hope to review my past and set goals for the future, and embrace the next adventure of rediscovering me.

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP