Graduation

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

I just discovered that Walden's commencement ceremonies take place in Minneapolis in the summer, and Dallas in the winter. If they're still doing that in 2011, somebody may get the honor of putting up with us!

Right now I'm scheduled for my last class to start Winter term of 2010, which runs from December 1 through mid-January of 2011. However, I only have one 5 credit class for that term, which means I may not qualify for financial aid (need to have 6 credits). Therefore, if I double up my classwork in Fall term II, classes will end at Thanksgiving of 2010.

Plan 1 puts me attending in Minneapolis, Plan 2 puts me attending in Dallas. All we can do is wait and see! That's two years from now, a lot can change. But it's exciting for the moment.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Life is about changes; transitions from one place to another, from one purpose to another, from one being to another. They say that the person you are today is a completely different person from who you were ten years ago and who you'll be ten years from now. So far, at the age of 33, I've had four major transitions in my life which redefined who I am. Two years into the results of the most recent transition I am again - still - exploring how God is shaping me. Over the next few months I hope to review my past and set goals for the future, and embrace the next adventure of rediscovering me.

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP