Perspective

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Perspectives are interesting things. From my perspective, what I've done today is:

  • Caught up with my friends' news in Iowa
  • Talked with a friend in Texas
  • Checked in with a concern on a friend in Minnesota
  • Dream-journaled
  • Done some creative writing
  • Briefly met with other adopting moms to discuss a church program
  • Updated my family and friends on my week
  • Double checked with the bank about a money transfer
  • Attended a meeting regarding University advertising
  • Looked up recipes (and then cooked them)
  • Completed the rest of Winter term's assignments for EDUC 1012, which included some research
  • Investigated a preschool mentoring program

From my mother's perspective, if I were to ask... (and my backside would agree with her):
  • You've been frittering at that computer for six hours now... get up off your bum!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Life is about changes; transitions from one place to another, from one purpose to another, from one being to another. They say that the person you are today is a completely different person from who you were ten years ago and who you'll be ten years from now. So far, at the age of 33, I've had four major transitions in my life which redefined who I am. Two years into the results of the most recent transition I am again - still - exploring how God is shaping me. Over the next few months I hope to review my past and set goals for the future, and embrace the next adventure of rediscovering me.

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP